- I found this great site http://everydaycarry.com/ that lists what people are carrying around. This appealed to my desire to pack a little survival kit and, heading to symposium next week, encouraged me to check my own ‘carry’ that I am rarely without….I give you My Everyday Carry !
- iPad Air – The case is tatty, but I would be lost without my iPad!
- Nokia C2 – The ultimate brick! This is classic Nokia and I carry it everywhere…The battery lasts for about a week, and I only use it for texting and phone emergencies so it’s perfect. Look at that thing…it takes a whippin’ and it keeps transmittin’.
- Leatherman Skeletool – At a mere five ounces, this baby has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good-looking package.
- Keys and LED Lenser Light – LED Lenser torches are sturdy and the beam they put out is like touching the darkness with a magical wand of luminosa!
- 16GB USB Drive – So, so, so handy. Wanna share some digital stuff….whack it on the USB!
- Nike TOMTOM GPS Watch – I run, and this bit of kit is all the motivation I need. It tracks actual distance and position, within about a metre, (no matter where you are in the world) by hooking into satellite data….I cannot express how awesome I find that.
2. Pretty cool site if you want to know more about the world around you! Ties in to Eco, Geo, History, Eng, heaps of info in cool infographics!
3. How things work in video form…..also some gifs.